Friday, March 7, 2008

To hell with all that rubbish...

Kyle Farnsworth isn't wasting anytime rubbing people the wrong way this season. He spoke out and blamed Joe Torre for his shortcomings during his first two years in Pinstripes. Even my unconditional love for this 100-MPH throwing lug couldn't keep me from laughing my ass off when I looked over the New York Post's back-page today. Oh Kyle... now you really need to put your money where your mouth is and have a fantastic year in the Bronx. You know even if he does have a good year, he's not going to get the benefit of the doubt because it's his free agency year - you can't win either way, Farnsy! So far the Yankees are off to a 3-3-1 start in the Spring, not that it really counts for squat but it's always fun to watch and get ready for the season which is only twenty-three days away, but who's counting?!

While I was trying to look busy at work today, once I was done reading about Kyle, I was pleased to see the girl everyone loves to hate, Heidi Montag gracing the cover of US Weekly. What pleased me even more was to find out that Spencer may have possibly cheated on her, but sadly it sounds like they are still together. I am sure I'm not the only one who is beyond excited about The Hills coming back on March 24th. By the trailer for the upcoming season, it looks to be filled with drama to the max. For now I'll continue to enjoy one of my favorite MTV shows these days, America's Best Dance Crew. This show is ridiculous! Last night they dedicated the episode to the 25th Anniversary of Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' - JabbaWockeeZ killed it! They better win. Iconic was repping it for Jersey and I think one of my friends and I may actually start going to classes at their complex here.

Life in Jersey has been so far, so good. Sometimes I get a bit down, though. I've met people, nice people, but no one that I could really consider a good friend. I miss having a friend to call over or go to the movies with or shopping or just sit around and do nothing at all with, but still have fun. I think that is probably the one thing that I wish I had the most living here on my own. As far as the guy situation goes, there's been plenty of potential love interests, but nothing ever really pans out. I can find something wrong with every guy, I swear. You're still in College? Peace out. You don't like Sports? Enjoy free agency. You smoke so much pot I'd get a contact being around you? Turn-off! You are by far the biggest nerd this side of the Mississippi? No thanks, Poindexter. You already have a girlfriend and are leaving for Iraq in two-months? I'll pass. Okay, I think you get the picture. These are the obstacles I have been facing with all these Jersey boys. It's tragic. However, right now I'd like to think I've found a diamond in the rough of Jersey boys - I can only hope something may work out. For now, that's all I'll really say. I'm trying not to get any of my hopes up, even though it's definitely hard sometimes. I'll just continue to fight with myself, picking up my phone to text him and then setting it back down, rinse and repeat about twenty times, but never saying a damn thing. Keep your fingers crossed for me, please. As your reward, listen to this and I promise you will become equally as addicted as I am.

No comments: