Thursday, May 1, 2008

I'm not comfortable dating someone who isn't perfect...

It's been nearly a month since I last wrote, I fully blame it on the lack of inspiring things in my life. I've had a lot on my mind the last few weeks and I guess I've just now gotten to the point where I just needed to put it down and get it out of my head. The Yankees and their injuries are killing me right now. But, on the bright side, they are doing a whole hell of a lot better than they were last season at this time. That has to count for something, right? Or I just keep telling myself that to help me sleep better at night. Usually it doesn't work, though. The Cavs are in the playoffs once again. I'm a little disappointed that they didn't close out the series Wednesday night though. No reason they should be able to beat the Wizards and it would have been nice to see them close it out at home. There's always Friday and they better do it then. For some reason I don't get TNT though, so I can't even watch the games and it pisses me off.

Some new people moved in downstairs yesterday. The girl is actually related to the woman who lived downstairs before... they were an annoying couple. Loud sex, loud music, loud walking, loud showering... they just did everything humanly possible way too loud. I'm interested to see what these people are going to be like. I never asked my old neighbors to be quiet because I know my friends and I like to raise the deciple level a whole hell of a lot, too. Especially for our weekly Wednesday night events.

The situation with the male species hasn't changed for one moment and I really am not sure it's going to anytime soon. It got to the point where I stopped looking and stopped caring like everyone said I should and guess what? Nothing happened! Maybe there is this one boy, and this other boy. But that creates conflict that I cannot share. They both make me smile and make me really nervous. It's really not all that common that a boy has the ability to make me nervous and both of them happen to do just that. I don't like to really put myself out there, I don't like my feelings to be known and it's a struggle sometimes. It gets to the point where just being in the same room as a certain guy can make me extremely uncomfortable, if I like him. I don't like feeling that what someone else may or may not feel or think about me could impact me on so many levels. It's a scary feeling. I don't even know if I really am even looking for a relationship, I just want someone who's company I enjoy. Someone who makes me feel special. For once I don't want to have to be the one making the moves. I want a guy to just walk up to me, tell me I'm beautiful and kiss me. Then we can figure the rest out from there. If he's lucky and I'm lucky, he'll take my breath away.

No comments: